as of 21 April 2023
|Faculty||Employment Condition||Position Name||Application Kit||Closing Date|
|TAUONDI||Part Time||Youth Service Officer||Friday 5 May 2023|
Tauondi Aboriginal Corporation has a three stage recruitment process: application, interview and verbal referee report. At each of these stages, applicants are assessed.
- The application
Once the applications have been received, they will be assessed by a panel to determine the shortlist for interview.
- Applicants shortlisted will be contacted via telephone to arrange an interview.
- Applicants not shortlisted will be notified via email.
- The interview
The interview provides an opportunity for applicants to talk about their experiences and background relevant to the advertised position. The Interview usually last for approximately 40 minutes and will involve a panel of three interviewers.
- The Verbal Referee Report
A referee report will be obtained for all applicants who are in serious contention for the position
- Once the applicant has accepted the position, unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email.
How do I apply?
Please note that this is only the guideline to the application process. Please read the Application Kit for each position advertised for details.
Your application determines whether you will get an interview. It is your opportunity to show the selection panel that you have the knowledge, skills, experience and ability to do the job. You should take the following steps when preparing your application:
- Read the Position Description
Read the Position Description carefully as it includes KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES and PERSON SPECIFICATION required for the position.
- Prepare your application
In your application, please include following documents:
- Cover letter: write a brief cover letter introducing yourself, why you are applying for this position and summary of your professional experience.
- Resume: include your skills, education and employment history.
- Three professional referees: include the names and telephone numbers of at least three work related referees who can comment on your work performance.
- Send your application
Send your application using following methods via email or via post, attention to Tauondi HR (see the Application Kit for detail).
Late applications will not be considered.